Sunday, September 11, 2011

Oh Me, Oh My

My photographer friend that I wanted to do our wedding pictures is getting married the weekend before Andrew and me.

...This means he will be gone on his honeymoon during OUR wedding.

Anyone in the Bloomington area know of some talented, reliable, and economical photographers?

Any suggestions of what to do now?

I know that God has something super special in store, so I'm not even going to fret.  My primary concern is that the date is available for the person I choose.  Prayers are appreciated!  God is good and he will make his choice very evident I am sure.

Oh, one last thing to close this sporadic post:  Dress shopping will hopefully commence soon.  Details will follow when it does : )

Blessings to all, family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment